This one sure is PRETTY! Not only does
the Arctic Dolphin ADT50 Mod look outstanding with it’s ergonomic shape and sleek chrome finish, but it includes one of today’s most desired features – automatic temperature control. It’s adjustable wattage (up to 50W), includes a 0.69″ OLED screen, magnetic battery door, spring-loaded brass center pin and loads of built-in safety features. It takes a single 18650 battery, and with a nickel wire coil in temp control, it can fire down to 0.06 ohms!
This bad boy was just released and isn’t available at any U.S. vendors yet, but Chinese supplier Fast Tech has the Arctic Dophin ADT-50 Mod available for just $86.52. Info and reviews are limited, but based on it’s looks and long list of features, we’re guessing it’s going to be a hot seller. Get the ADT50 Mod at Fast Tech for $86.52 now →
* No special coupon codes are available. Good while supplies last.
Arctic Dolphin ADT-50 Mod Features:
- Variable wattage: 1 – 50W (in 0.1W increments)
- Temperature control: 200 – 650’F in 5’F increments (93-343’C in 1’C increments)
- Max output voltage: 9V
- Max output current: 25A
- Atomizer resistance range: 0.06 – 1ohm (temperature control) / 0.1 – 2.5ohm (wattage)
- 0.69″ OLED blue screen
- Low voltage, over voltage, short circuit, overheat and over current protection
- Magnet back cover
- 510 threading (spring-loaded brass center pin)
- Micro-USB charging port
- Powered by single 18650 battery (sold separately)