An honorable mention on our “Top Craft E-Juice” list, Ben Johnson’s Awesome Sauce has been around for several years and it looks like Vapor Beast is trying to clearout excess inventory. They’ve developed an excellent selection of unique flavors, from CR3AM (cookie and cream milkshake) to Nebula (smooth grape and lychee) and Snickelfritz (kiwi, watermelon and peach). They offer seven different flavor choices, available at Vapor Beast in 15ml glass bottles in a full range of nicotine strengths.
Ben Johnson’s e-juice is top notch, and with 15ml bottles normally retailing for $12, you don’t want to miss out on this awesome blowout sale! We’re not sure when it ends, but with savings of over 50% the best flavors are sure to go fast. Get a 15ml bottle at Vapor Beast for only $4.47 with coupon “YEAHBABY” →
* Expiration of the special sale is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Ben Johnson’s Awesome Sauce flavors:
- Apogee – Your tastebuds will soar from the center of the earth all the way to Apogee; this pleasantly sweet Apricot flavor is delicious!
- CR3AM – Formally know as OR3O. A Delicious sweet creamy vape. with a flavor profile that is in essence a Cookie & Cream Milkshake. Smooth, sweet and leaving you with a wonderful aftertaste!
- Jamanji – Jamanji, bringing the jungle to you with this refreshingly sweet pineapple and mango concoction!
- Nebula – Mouth watering grape captures your attention, leading to the smooth and sweet lychee finish of this steller flavor!
- Morning Dew – Crisp morning air, warm sunshine beaming, and lots to do during the day ahead. Morning Dew is there to accompany you through the morning routine! The sweet and semi-tart flavor of blueberries is a refreshing way to start your day!
- Snickelfritz – Invigorating creamfy kiwi kicks your tastebuds to a summertime escape, concluding with a splash of watermelon. Snickelfritz is certain to make any moment just a little bit sweeter.
- Sweet Peach Tea – Sweet Peach Tea represents the raw flavoring found in various teas. It’s not too sweet, not too bitter.. it’s just sweet peach tea!