Not only does the Joyetech Delta 2 sub-ohm tank have adjustable airflow and replaceable 0.5 ohm heads just like it’s competition, but it incorporates a revolutionary Liquid Valve Control (LVC) system that allows you to adjust the flow of e-liquid to the coil. You can also install an RBA head (sold separately), but what really sets it apart is it’s unique design; featuring a 3-slot view window vs. a large, traditional clear tank. It has 3.5ml of capacity and can be fired from 20 to 45 watts.
The Joyetech Delta II has quickly become one of the hottest sub-ohm tanks on the market… and now you can get it in BLACK! Kingly Vapes is one of the only vendors with the black Delta 2 in-stock, available for just $27.48 with coupon “DELTA2BLACK” →
Looking for the Joyetech Delta 2 tank in silver? See a list of the best deals here
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Delta 2 Sub-Ohm Tank features:
- Stainless steel design with three vertical glass transparent windows for ease of checking juice levels
- Can be used with either the LVC Head or the RBA head (sold separately)
- The Joyetech Delta II LVC (Liquid Variable Control) atomizer head was created for those who want the same features of a traditional RBA but don’t want to build their own coils
- Two 0.5 ohm sub-ohm coil heads are included (20 to 45 watts)
- User-friendly, adjustable air inflow feature
- 3.5ml of juice capacity
- Base rotation ring allows you to turn the head clockwise or counterclockwise to adjust the liquid valve
- Comes with 1 stainless steel drip tip with delrin base to disperse heat
- 22ml diameter