Cosmic Fog is one of the hottest new e-juice companies on the market, with several delicious flavors to choose from, including: Church, Cola Gummy, Kryptonite and Milk & Honey. The company made our Top 10 “Craft” E-Juice Maker list, and Kryptonite and Milk & Honey are some of our favorite overall flavors. We can’t say enough about Cosmic Fog’s outstanding e-juice!
A truly premium, craft product, this e-liquid isn’t exactly cheap, ranging from $12-$15 per 15ml bottle, but if you’re ready to experiment with some tasty, high-quality e-juice, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE! Vapor DNA is one of the few online vendors offering Cosmic Fog’s e-liquid in a 4-pack sampler at the reduced price of just $44.99. Plus, if you apply coupon code “DNA10” during checkout you’ll get an additional 10% OFF! That’s four 15ml bottles for $40.50 – or $10.13 each →
* Good while supplies last. Expiration is unknown for Vapor DNA’s 10% OFF coupon.
Cosmic Fog E-Juice Flavors
- Church: Your new favorite day of the week… SUNDAE. Scoops of old fashioned vanilla ice cream, lightly drizzled in decadent hot fudge. The flavor is topped off with subtle notes of sliced bananas, which combine in this perfect vaping treat.
- Cola Gummy: Those chewy gummy cola bottles we all loved as kids are back. With a twist! Cola Gummy is a flavor as simple as its name. The flavor is unmistakeable. It comes on with a rush of fizz, like you just popped the top on a can of soda.
- Kryptonite: My only weakness! A vape that you couldn’t put down to save your life, makes Kryptonite true to it’s name. A sweet and refreshing blend of cool melon paired with your favorite candy, makes a bottle of juice that you’ll finish as fast as a speeding bullet.
- Milk & Honey: Close your eyes and imagine a vape lighter than air. You see fields of puffy marsh mallows as far as they eye can see. The sky opens and sweet milk open your eyes in time for the perfect note of rich honey to cap it all off. You’ve arrived in the land of milk and honey.
This Cosmic Fog e-juice sampler does not include the latest flavor, The Shocker