There are only a handful of triple 18650 battery devices on the market, and the Council Of Vapor Tempest 200W Box Mod is the latest. Not only does it offer 200W of power, three selectable output modes (Soft, Standard and Power) and full temperature control capability (Ni, Ti, and SS), but it provides amazing battery life and features beautiful styling with its curved, ergonomic shape and carbon fiber inlays. The Tempest Mod has a soft, rubberized finish with a unique removable battery bay and 3-line OLED display.
The Council Of Vapor Tempest 200W BMod is classy and stylish, with all of the power and features you would expect from an advanced, triple 18650 device. A quality alternative to the highly popular Wismec Reuleaux RX200S Mod, it’s now available at Chinese supplier Fast Tech for just $64.45. Or, get the Tempest Box Mod at US vendor Huff & Puffers for $62.95 w/ coupon “CIGBUYER” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
COV Tempest 200W Box Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 1 – 200W
- Temperature control: 100C – 300C / 220F – 580F
- Minimum resistance: 0.05 ohm
- Supports Ni, Ti, SS and kanthal coils
- Zinc alloy chassis
- Rubberized coating with carbon fiber accents
- 3-line, rotatable OLED display
- Three selectable output modes (Soft, Standard and Power)
- Spring-released sliding battery bay
- Micro USB charging port
- Silver-plated, spring-loaded 510 connection
- Powered by three 18650 batteries (sold separately)