Eleaf has come a long way since the iStick 50W, and their latest device, the Eleaf iPower 80W Box Mod, includes a high-capacity 5500mAh battery with tons of new features and advancements. It provides up to 80W of output with temperature control (Ni/Ti/SS/TCR), along with Bypass and Smart modes and can fire as low as 0.05 ohms. The iPower Mod includes Eleaf’s latest firmware and offers dual circuit protection with a newly added reset function. It has a sleek and attractive design with a large OLED screen, recessed buttons, micro-USB charging port and a durable spring-loaded stainless steel 510 connection.
Not only does the Eleaf iPower 80W Mod offer a long-lasting battery and loads of advanced features, but like all of Eleaf’s products – it comes with a super affordable price tag. Now available in multiple colors at several different vendors, you can order the Eleaf iPower Box Mod at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for only $26.99, or choose US vendor MFS for just $30.56 with coupon “cigbuyer10” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Eleaf iPower 80W Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 1 – 80W
- Temperature control: 100C – 315C / 200F – 600F
- Resistance range: 0.05 – 1.5 ohm (TC) / 0.1 – 3.5 ohm (VW/Bypass/Smart)
- Large OLED screen with recessed buttons
- Newly added reset function
- Dual circuit protection (over current and over charge/discharge)
- Micro-USB charging port
- Spring-loaded SS 510 connection
- Long-lasting 5000mAh battery included
- Available in multiple colors