The newest (and most powerful) addition to the iStick series, the Eleaf iStick 100W Mod provides up to 100W of output… and unlike the previous iStick models it uses two replaceable 18650 batteries vs. a permanent, built-in one. Vent holes are now incorporated into the body to improve ventilation and prevent overheating, and the magnetic battery cover makes battery swaps quick and easy. It doesn’t have temp control, but the iStick 100W can fire down to 0.15 ohms and includes OLED screen with spring-loaded 510 conact.
With the enormous popularity of the previous iStick models, the Eleaf iStick 100W Mod is likely to be a hot seller; especially considering it’s great low price. Available in August, get one at Huff & Puffers for $33.95 w/ coupon “HUFF315”. Or, Chinese vendor Efun.Top has it listed for just $28.99 →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Eleaf iStick 100W Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 5 – 100W
- Variable voltage: 2 – 10V
- Lightweight aluminum body
- OLED display
- Magnetic battery cover
- Vape in dark mode
- Pass-through – charge while vaping
- Advanced temperature alarm function
- Front and back ventilation holes
- Stainless steel threads with spring loaded 510 contact
- Uses dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)