The Eleaf iStick 60W Mod is the latest offering from Eleaf; offering up to 60W of power and temperature control. It’s the first iStick to use a replaceable 18650 battery, and it’s sold as a kit with the Eleaf Melo 2 Sub-Ohm Tank. The tank offers 4.5ml of capacity, adjustable airflow and a super easy to use side fill design. The setup can be used with standard kanthal coils, or TC-Ni (nickel) and TC-Ti (titanium) coils; firing at resistances as low as 0.05 ohm.
Both the iStick 60W and Eleaf Melo 2 can be purchased separately, but they’re designed to work perfectly together and you’ll save a little cash when you buy the full Eleaf iStick 60W Kit. Numerous vendors are carrying the kit, but one of the best prices can be found at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for $44.99. Or, US Vendor Vapor DNA has the iStick 60W Kit for just $49.49 with coupon “DNA10” →
* No special coupon codes are available. Good while supplies last.
Eleaf iStick 60W Kit features:
- Variable wattage: 1 – 60W
- Variable voltage: 3.7 – 4.2 V
- Temperature control: 100 – 315C / 200 – 600F
- Resistance range: 0.05 – 1ohm (TC-Ni / TC-Ti mode) / 0.15 – 3.5ohm (VW mode)
- Lock/Unlock atomizer resistance
- Supports standard, Ni200 and Titanium coils
- OLED screen displays voltage, wattage, resistance, temperature and battery life
- 4.5ml tank capacity
- Unique side fill tank design
- Adjustable airflow
- Stainless steel 510 with spring-loaded brass connector
- Powered by single 18650 battery (not included)