Loaded with power, the Encom Snow Leopard 150W TX Mod is a great looking new device from Encom. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, it provides up to 150W of output with temperature control – firing as low as 0.05 ohms. The Encom Snow Leopard Mod includes a lightweight, ergonomic zinc alloy body, and the battery cover acts as a detachable shell, with numerous colors available to customize the look. It also includes OLED screen, USB charging and spring-loaded 510.
It’s hard not to love the look of the new Encom Snow Leopard 150W Box Mod, and considering the power and features, it’s likely to draw a lot of interest from vaping enthusiasts. Available in several weeks, pre-order the Snow Leopard TX Mod at Chinese supplier 3AVape for $52. Or, get it at Efun.Top for the unbeatable price of $49.99 →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Snow Leopard 150W Box Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 5 – 150W
- Variable voltage: 6.2 – 8.4V
- Temperature control: 212 – 662℉ / 100 – 350℃
- Atomizer resistance: 0.05 – 2.5Ω
- Lightweight zinc alloy body
- Detachable battery cover / shell, numerous color options
- OLED screen
- Micro-USB charging
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)