If you’ve heard about the Geekvape Griffin Tank, but don’t feel comfortable building your own coils, the Geekvape Eagle Tank may be the perfect option for you. It offers the same quality build construction, but features Geekvape’s new Handbuild Coils (HBC) where you simply replace the cotton wick whenever necessary. These are high-end, pre-built heads in various single and dual coil configurations, giving you outstanding performance and tons of flexibility. Choose from standard, notch, tiger and various clapton coils. The Eagle tank offers 6.2 ml of capacity and comes with bottom adjustable airflow – or top airflow.
Thanks to the Geekvape Eagle Sub-Ohm Tank (and Geekvape’s new HBC coils) you don’t have to be a coil building guru to experience outstanding flavor and massive vapor production. Available now at several US vendors, get the Geekvape Eagle Tank (top airflow) at Vapor DNA for $26.99 with coupon “DNA10”. Or, try Fuggin Vapor for $24.95 (bottom airflow) or $34.95 (top airflow) →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Geekvape Eagle Tank features:
- Stainless steel and glass construction
- 6.2ml tank capacity
- Bottom airflow (standard) or top airflow versions
- Uses Geekvape’s new Handbuild Coils (HBC)
- Various coil styles and configurations
- Rewickable: allows you to replace cotton instead of coil
- Cleanable coil: heat the coil to clean after getting rid of cotton
- 510 connection
- 25mm diameter