From the maker of the Geekvape series of attys (Avocado RDTA, Giffin RTA, Tsunami RDA and Eagle Tank) comes one of their first regulated devices – the GeekVape GBOX 150W Box Mod. This sleek and simple looking setup is loaded with technology, offering up to 150W of output with advanced temperature control (Ni, Ti, SS). It’s powered by two long-lasting 26650 batteries (sold separately) and includes smart charging management that balances charge and discharge rates, prolonging battery life even further. The GBOX 150 Mod includes a large firing button and micro-USB charging port on the side, with a discreet OLED screen and adjustment buttons up top.
Although it’s not the most exciting or flashy device we’ve ever seen, the GeekVape GBOX 150 Box Mod is designed to offer exceptional battery life and is one of the most compact dual 26650 mods on the market. Available towards the beginning of August, pre-order the GBOX 150W Mod now at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for only $69.99, or 3FVape for $74.99 with free worldwide shipping →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Geekvape GBOX 150 Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 5 – 150W
- Temperature control: 100 – 315C / 200 – 600F (Ni, Ti or SS)
- Resistance Range: 0.05 – 1.5 ohm (TC) / 0.1 – 3.0 ohm (VW)
- Output modes: VW / TC-NI / TC-SS / TC-TI / TCR mode
- Compact, simple design
- Large, discreet OLED display screen on top
- Provides extended battery life with smart charging management
- Lockable, flip open battery door
- Micro-USB charging port
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Powered by two or three 26650 batteries (sold separately)
Geekvape GBOX 150W Mod Video Review: