A slimmed down version of the recently released Phantom Sub-Ohm Tank, the Horizon Phantom Micro Tank has most of the same great features as the original, but it’s 9mm shorter in length. Of course this limits it’s capacity from 5ml to 3.5ml, but it includes the same liquid recycling, splash back and cooling systems that produce its unparalleled performance. The Micro also features a bottom refill design, adjustable airflow, RBA head and 0.2ohm coil made with Japanese organic cotton.
If you’re searching for a unique sub-ohm tank loaded with advanced features, the Horizon Phantom Micro Tank will provide top level performance in a new, reduced-size package. Get one at Ecig Avenue for $28.79 with coupon “ecig2015”, or get the Phantom Micro Tank for even less at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for only $27.99 →
Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Phantom Micro Sub-Ohm Tank features:
- 304 stainless steel and pyrex glass construction
- Liquid recycling, mechanical cooling and splash proof system
- 3.5ml tank capacity
- Two chamber liquid storage
- Adjustable airflow
- 0.2ohm stainless steel BTDC coil (SS wire and organic Japanese cotton)
- Bottom refilling system
- Widebore stainless steel 510 drip tip
- DIY rebuildable head included
- 510 threading