The list of 300W mods keeps growing, but the iJoy Maxo Zenith Mod is slightly different because it doesn’t include an OLED display. Instead, it utilizes a potentiometer adjusted, screenless design that is supposed to dramatically improve battery life. We’re not sure how much more efficient it actually is, but the iJoy Zenith is powered by three 18650 batteries and features a variable voltage system (2.7V to 6.2V) that can handle up to 300W of output – or 50A of current. It has a clean and ergonomic design with a magnetic battery cover and a discreet over-sized firing button built into the top lip.
The iJoy Maxo Zenith Box Mod may be lacking some of the bells and whistles of its 300W competitors, but if you’re looking for a device that’s clean, unique and highly efficient, it’s certainly worth a look. You can get a great price on the Maxo Zenith Mod at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for only $22.99 with coupon “Zenith”, or try US vendor Vapor DNA for just $28.79 with coupon “DNA10” →
* This device matches up perfectly with the iJoy Maxo V12 Sub-Ohm Tank
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
iJoy Maxo Zenith Box Mod features:
- Variable voltage: 2.5V – 6.5V
- Working voltage: 9.3V – 12.6V
- Max output currency: 50A
- Max output wattage: 300W
- Ergonomic body with large lighted side vents
- Screenless design
- Adjustable lighted potentiometer knob
- Discreet, oversized firing switch on top lip
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Powered by three 18650 batteries (sold separately)