Word is some 300W devices will be hitting the market soon, so how about a compatible tank? 300W sounds ridiculous to most, but the iJoy Tornado RDTA Tank is a new rebuildable that comes with a 4-hole, two post (T4) build deck for dual coils and an optional 6-hole (T6) build deck for massive builds up to 300W! Combined with four large wicking ports, plenty of surface area and direct airflow to the deck, the Tornado RTA is sure to chuck some serious clouds. It’s top filled with a sliding-lock system, holds 5ml of e-juice and includes large, dual slot adjustable airflow with a direct contact 24K gold-plated 510.
Is 300W of power really necessary? Probably not, but the iJoy Tornado Tank is setup for some serious wattage if you’d like to push the absolute limits. Available in several more weeks, pick one up at Chinese vendor Efun.Top for only $19.99. Or, get one at Fast Tech for just $21.34 with free worldwide shipping →
* No special coupon codes are available. Good while supplies last.
iJoy Tornado Tank features:
- 304 stainless steel and glass construction
- 5.0ml tank capacity
- Sliding, locking gasket top / side fill system
- Dual slot adjustable airflow
- Large 17.8mm two-post build deck (four 2mm terminals)
- Wide surface area and direct deck airflow
- Optional two-post (6-terminal) build deck – up to 300W!
- PEEK insulator
- Widebore delrin drip tip
- Direct-contact 24K gold-plated 510 connection