The most advanced device from Innokin to date, the Innokin Coolfire IV TC Box Mod takes the Cool Fire 4 to the next level – with 100W of output, temperature control and a variety of sophisticated features. The new Aetheon chipset provides incredible accuracy and unique advancements such as: ClearWave Noise Cancellation, UltraFast Firing and Precision Resistance Reading. It can fire Ni, Ti and SS coils and includes RampUp PreBoost to control the initial output in TC mode. It includes a 3300mAh battery with ultra-low standby power for extended life, and the 2A micro-USB port allows for super fast charging.
With a long list of features too long to discuss in detail, the Innokin Coolfire 4 100W Mod is definitely an option worth considering if you’re looking for precision, customization and plenty of power. You can get the absolute best price at Chinese vendor Efun.Top for only $39.99, but US vendors Breazy.com (coupon “cigbuyer”) and Vapor DNA (coupon “DNA10”) have it for $49.49 →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Coolfire 4 TC Box Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 1 – 100W
- Output modes: VW / Ni200 / Ti / SS
- 0.1 ohm minimum resistance
- VDC power output with ClearWave noise cancellation
- Precision coil resistance reading
- Uniform coil heating eliminates hotspots
- RampUp PreBoost for TC mode
- OLED display
- Ultra-low standby power consumption
- 2AMP micro-USB quick charge
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Built-in 3300mAh battery