Like it’s sibling, the standard iSub, the Innokin iSub G is a featured filled sub-ohm tank available at an affordable price. It’s virtually identical to the iSub, with one major difference – a slightly larger 4.5ml pyrex glass tank vs. polycarbonate. It offers the same no-spill swap system, replaceable 0.5ohm coil with anti-spitback screen and Japanese organic cotton, as well as enormous (adjustable) airflow. Although it’s not available in multiple colors, the iSub G is more robust with pyrex glass.
At nearly half the cost of most of it’s major sub-ohm competitors, the Innokin iSub G Tank is an affordable option to consider; especially if you’re using the MVP 3.0 (the flagship product from Innokin). MFS has one of the best deals on the iSub G, listed for just $19.95; but if you’re a first-time customer you can save 15% with coupon “NEWMFS15” →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Innokin iSub G Tank features:
- 100% stainless steel construction w/ pyrex glass tank
- 4.5ml tank capacity
- Uses 0.5 ohm iSub Coils (made with Japanese organic cotton) – 20w to 35w
- No-spill coil swap system
- Full adjustable airflow
- Integrated stainless steel widebore drip tip
- 22mm diameter