With a new form to grip design, as well as some nice improvements in temperature and power modulation, the IPV D3S Box Mod is an update of the original IPV D3. Offering up to 80W of output power and featuring the new YiHi SX150H chipset, it has all of the features that made the D3 so great, with an expanded Joule range (up to 100J) and voltage step down for lower wattage vaping and extended battery life. Powered by a single 18650 battery, fire nickel and titanium coils at resistances as low as 0.05 ohms. It includes magnetic battery door, micro-USB charging and a full range of built-in safety features.
If you liked the IPV D3, the Pioneer4You IPV D3S Mod is even better with a new and improved design and even more versatility. Available in black, white or silver, you can order one at Breazy.com for $45.59 with coupon “IPVD3S”. Or, get one at Chinese supplier Fast Tech for just $43.98 with free worldwide shipping →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Pioneer4You IPV D3S Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 10 – 80W
- Variable joule: 10 – 100J
- Temperature range: 100C – 300C / 212F – 572F
- Resistance: 0.15 – 3.0 ohm (Standard), 0.05 ohm – 1.5 ohm (Joules Mode)
- Compatible with standard, nickel and titanium coils
- Powered by YiHi SX150H (w/ YiHi SX Pure Technology)
- Supports voltage step down
- Low voltage, low resistance, high input, short circuit, reverse battery and overheat protection
- Magnetic battery cover
- Micro-USB charging
- 510 threading
- Powered by single 18650 battery (sold separately)