Simple and compact, the Joyetech Ego One is an awesome device for both beginners and advanced vaping enthusiasts. Users can choose from a standard, replaceable 1.0 ohm coil, or a low resistance 0.5 ohm coil for sub-ohm vaping (both included). It comes in two different versions: a smaller 1100 mAh kit with a 1.8ml tank, and a second 2200 mAh kit with twice the battery capacity and a larger 2.5ml tank. They work exactly the same way, you just choose the size (and price) that fits.
A wide variety of U.S. vendors carry both the 1100mAh and 2200mAh Ego One, but Chinese supplier Gear Best beats most other vendors by over $10 per kit. If can wait several weeks for (FREE) shipping, get the 1100mAh Kit for $34.99 with coupon “Joyetech” or the larger, longer-lasting 2200mAh Ego One Kit for $39.99 with coupon “JEEGGB” →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Ego One (1100mAh / 2200mAh) features:
- Operating Voltage: 3.3V – 4.2V
- 1100 mAh or 2200 mAh Battery Capacity
- Two types of changeable atomizer heads to cater to different styles of vaping: standard mouth to lung inhale (1.0 ohm) or direct sub-ohm lung inhale (0.5 ohm)
- On/Off battery switch
- Adjustable airflow
- Passthrough battery, enjoy vaping while recharging
- Low voltage warning at 3.3V or lower
- Short circuit protection
- 1.8ml or 2.5ml tank capacity
- Minimum resistance 0.5 ohms
- Kit includes: battery, tank, 0.5 and 1.0 ohm coil, USB cable and wall adapter