Joyetech has released an updated version of the eGrip! The new Joyetech eGrip 2 Mod is an all-in-one unit just like the original, but with much more power and flexibility. It offers up to 80W of output, temperature control and several new coil options – 0.25 ohm Notchcoil, 0.5 ohm SS316 and a 1.5 ohm clapton. An RBA head is also available and you can even use the 510 adapter to attach your own tank. The unit includes a 2100mAh battery, holds 3.5ml of e-juice and is top-filled with adjustable airflow. It has a larger OLED screen, upgradeable firmware and unique features such as real-time clock display, game mode and more.
The Joyetech eGrip 2 Box Mod has certainly taken big step forward, and its unique new features truly set it apart from other all-in-one devices. Now in-stock and shipping from several different vendors, get the eGrip II at Chinsese supplier Efun.Top for $42.77. Or, try US vendor 101 Vape for only $43.99 →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Joyetech eGrip II Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 1 – 80W
- Temperature control: 200F – 600F / 100C – 315C
- Resistance range: 0.05 – 1.05 ohm (VT) / 0.1 – 3.5 ohm (VW/BYPASS)
- Compact, all-in-one device
- Large OLED screen
- Real-time clock display, game mode and various protections
- 3.5ml tank capacity (leak-proof design)
- E-liquid illumination LED with 7 changeable colors
- New BF series coils (0.25 NotchCoil, 0.5 ohm SS316 and 1.5ohm Clapton)
- Micro-USB charging and upgrade port
- 510 threading with adapter
- Built-in 2100mAh battery