The Joyetech eVic Basic Mod comes the same V4.02 firmware as the brand new Joyetech eVic AIO, but it offers a bit less power, and rather than being an all-in-one unit you can use it with the atomizer of your choice – down to 0.05 ohms. It features a built-in 1500mAh battery and offers up to 40W of power with temperature control (Ni/Ti/SS); along with a super large OLED screen, RTC (Real Time Clock) display and micro-USB charging / upgrade port. Although it has a clean, simplistic design, the eVic Basic Mod is loaded with technology and advanced features, and it’s ideal for vapers with low to mid-range power needs.
The Joyetech eVic Basic Box Mod may not be the most fancy or powerful device on the market, but it’s super compact and will certainly get the job done for anyone who uses 40W of power or less. Available in several attractive colors, you can pre-order the eVic Basic Mod now at Chinese supplier Efun.top for only $21.99, or 3FVape for just $26.99 with free worldwide shipping →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Joyetech eVic Basic Box Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 1 – 100W
- Temperature control: 100 – 315C / 200 – 600F
- Voltage range: 1 – 7V
- Resistance range: 0.05 – 1.5 ohm (TC), 0.1 – 3.0 ohm (VW)
- Output modes: VW / VT (Ti, Ni, SS316) / TCR / BYPASS
- Large OLED screen with real-time-clock display
- Dual circuit protection and reverse polarity protection
- Bottom ventilation holes
- Micro-USB charging / upgrade port
- Spring-loaded 510 connection with SS threads
- Built-in 1500mAh battery
eVic Basic Mod Video Review: