Joyetech has revamped the eVic; but this version is a powerful 60W box mod. Nothing like it’s predecessor (but just as innovative), the Joyetech eVic VT Mod has a HUGE built-in 5000mAh battery, large OLED screen and a variety of advanced features including Variable Temperature Control (VT); which not only improves the taste but extends liquid consumption and battery life. The Joyetech eVic VT Mod can be used with standard kanthal coils, Joyetech’s new VT-Ni (Nickel) coils, or an industry first – VT-Ti (Titanium) coils.
Just recently released, the Joyetech eVic VT Mod is sold as a kit with the VT mod, Mega VT atomizer and CL-Ni (0.2 ohm) and CL-Ti (0.4 ohm) atomizer heads. Get it at Vapor DNA for $71.99 with coupon “DNA10”, but Huff & Puffers has the eVic VT Kit available for just $67.11 with coupon “HUFF315” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Offer good while supplies last.
Joyetech eVic VT Kit features:
- Output modes: VT-Ti / VT-Ni / VW Mode
- Variable wattage: 1 – 60W (VT Mode), 1 – 50W (VW Mode)
- Output voltage: 0.5 – 8.0V
- Resistance range: 0.05 – 1.0 ohm (VT Mode), 0.15 – 3.5 ohm (VW Mode)
- Long-lasting 5000mAh built-in battery
- Variable Temperature Control (VT) extends battery and liquid life without dry hits
- Temperature range: 100-315˚C / 200-600˚F
- 0.2 ohm for CL-Ni head, 0.4 ohm for CL-Ti head
- eGo ONE Mega tank has 4ml capacity
- 510 threading
- Available in Racing Yellow, Cool Black, Dazzling White