Unlike anything else on the market, the Kanger Dripbox 160W Mod is actually a larger, more powerful version of the original Dripbox Mod. This unique “squonker-style” device simplifies dripping by incorporating a 7ml squeeze chamber that pushes liquid through the included Subdrip RDA and directly into the coil. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, this version is larger, offers more power (up to 160W) and includes temperature control. Rebuild the RDA yourself or use Kanger’s pre-built drip coils – available in kanthal (0.2 ohm) or ceramic (0.25 ohm).
If you’re a fan of the original, but crave more power and advanced features such as an OLED screen and temperature control, the Kanger Dripbox 160W Starter Kit has taken the device one step further. It’s been out for a few months now and prices have dropped! Get the Dripbox 160 at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for $43.99, or US supplier Ecig.com has it in BLACK for $35.62 w/ coupon “cigbuyer” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Kanger Dripbox 160W Kit features:
- High-quality stainless steel construction
- Max 160W output
- Temperature control: 100C – 315C / 200F to 600F
- Fires down to 0.2 ohms
- No dripping necessary – squeeze to adjust e-liquid
- 7ml juice capacity
- Two-post Subdrip RDA
- Includes replaceable kanthal dripping coil (0.2 ohm)
- Adjustable airflow control
- MTL and DL drip tips
- 510 threading
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)