It looks like Kangertech has expanded their Kbox series again. The Kanger Kbox 160W Mod is their latest offering, providing up to 160W of output with the same advanced temperature control system as the previous models. It can still fire Ni, Ti, SS and NiCr coils down to 0.05 ohms, so the biggest improvement appears to be the slightly reduced size and sleek metallic finish. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, it includes magnetic battery cover, spring-loaded 510 and micro-USB charging; along with various built-in safety features.
The Kanger Kbox 160W Box Mod doesn’t appear to be drastically different than some of the previous Kbox models, but it’s just as advanced and many people are sure to love the new-and-improved finish and reduced size. You can pre-order the Kbox 160W at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for only $34.99, but US vendor Vapor DNA has them in stock for $35.99 with coupon “DNA10” →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Kangertech Kbox 160W Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 7 – 160W
- Temperature control: 132 – 267C / 270 – 512F (Ni, Ti or SS)
- Minimum resistance: Ni200, Ti, SS – 0.05 ohm | Kanthal / Nichrome 0.1 ohm
- Zinc and aluminum alloy construction
- Two-line OLED screen
- Short circuit, low battery, open circuit and overtime protection
- Magnetic battery cover
- Micro-USB charging port
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)
- Size: 84mm x 56mm x 22mm
Kanger Kbox 160W Mod Video Review: