Compatible with all systems that utilize Kanger Subtank coils, Kanger’s SSOCC Replacement Coils have a smaller footprint than the originals and incorporate a stainless steel heating element (rather than kanthal), along with Japanese organic cotton. They maintain the same vertical coil design that made the first ones so great, but have the added benefits of stainless steel, including longer life and improved performance. They’re also designed to leak less and are available at various ohm ratings.
Kanger SSOCC Replacement Coils are compatible with all Subtank series tanks, as well as the Toptank and a few other Kanger products. Sold in 5-packs, you can get them from a wide variety of vendors, including US vendor Ecig.com for just $9.50. But for the absolute lowest price on authentic Kanger SSOCC coils, Chinese supplier Fast Tech has them starting at only $8.31 per 5-pack →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Kangertech SSOCC Coil features:
- Stainless steel construction
- Utilizes Japanese organic cotton
- Resistances: 0.2 ohm, 0.5 ohm, 1.2 ohm, 1.5 ohm, 0.15 ohm (Nickel)
- Reduced size and less leakage
- Compatible with Subtank (Nano, Mini, Plus), Nebox and Subvod