The original Kanger Subtank created a lot of buzz when it was first released, but it’s extremely large 6ml (25mm) size made it unrealistic for many vapers. Luckily, Kanger created two smaller versions of the Sub Tank – the Kanger Subtank Mini and Kanger Subtank Nano. The Nano is the smallest version; featuring the same sophisticated adjustable airflow system and replaceable sub-ohm heads (as low as 0.5 ohms), but with a smaller 3ml (18mm) tank – perfect for eGos and other small devices.
Although it doesn’t have the rebuildable (RBA) head included with the other two versions, if aren’t interested in building your own coils it shouldn’t make a difference. Get the Kanger Subtank Nano for just $26.99 at Vapor DNA w/ coupon “DNA10”; or get an even better deal (first-time customers only) at MFS for $22.57 w/ coupon “NEWMFS15” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Kanger Sub Tank features:
- Durable Stainless Steel Construction
- Pyrex Glass Tank
- 3ml Capacity (18mm Subtank Nano) or 4.5ml Capacity (22mm Subtank Mini)
- Enhanced Adjustable Airflow System
- Universal 510 Connection
- Switch between Kanger OCC Coil Heads and Mini RBA Head
- 510 Drip Tip Included