Maybe you weren’t a fan of the huge color screen on the Laisimo L1; if not, then you might want to consider the Laisimo S3 200W Box Mod. Like its sibling it fires up to 200W and can run Ni, Ti and SS coils in temperature control, but rather that having a large HD screen on the side it has a discreet OLED mounted on top. The toned down look almost resembles the Noisy Cricket Mod, but it has all the bells and whistles of a high-end regulated device. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, if offers massive power, tons of safety features and fires down to 0.05 ohms – with magnetic battery cover, spring-loaded 510 and more.
The Laisimo S3 200W Mod is a great looking setup that packs a BIG PUNCH! 200W of power is probably too much for most, but if you want massive output with all of the most advanced features then the S3 Box Mod might be right up your alley. You can one at Chinese supplier Gear Best for $42.23, or get an even better price at US vendor Ecig Avenue for only $35.99 with coupon “ecig2016” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Laisimo S3 200W Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 5 – 200W
- Output voltage: 0.5 – 7.5V
- Temperature control: 100 – 350C / 212 – 662F
- Resistance range: 0.05 – 2.5 ohm
- Compatible with kanthal, Ni200, Ti and SS wires
- User-friendly, top-mounted OLED screen
- Screen rotation feature
- Reverse battery, low / high volt, low resistance, short-circuit and overheat protection
- Magnetic battery cover
- Spring-loaded, gold-plated 510 connection
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)