Looking for a unique, one-of-a-kind box mod that stands out from the crowd? The Lotus LE80 Box Mod has a great look and operates a little bit differently than most of today’s box mods. It’s variable voltage (3.3V – 6.1V), includes a large LED screen, 3-stage switch and a twist dial to control the voltage settings. It houses two 18650 batteries and can fire down to 0.2 ohms – delivering up 180 watts!
A no-nonsense box mod that offers power and plenty of built-in safety features, the Lotus LE80 Mod is available at a few select vaping suppliers, including Vapor Beast and Ecig Avenue. For a limited time, though, you can get the best price on the LE80 Mod directly at Lotus for just $55.99 (free shipping!) with coupon “SUMMER20” →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Lotus LE80 Mod features:
- Variable voltage: 3.3V – 6.1V
- Twist style potentiometer – for increasing and decreasing operating voltage
- 3 digit LED display – voltage & battery status
- 3 stage control switch: voltage output (up), device is off (middle), battery life (bottom)
- 0.2-5.0 ohm resistance
- Top style fire button
- Spring loaded 510 connector
- Magnetic battery cover
- Overcharge / discharge, short circuit, low resistance and temperature protection
- Two 18650 batteries required (flat top batteries are recommended – 30A or higher)
- Batteries are series not parallel
- Will not operate if batteries inserted incorrectly