Another sub-ohm tank? Sure… why not! The Matrix Sub-Ohm Tank by High Voltage incorporates dual vertical coils with rectangular intake holes, which they claim tremendously increases airflow. Paired with large 14mm adjustable airflow inlets, massive air intake (and fast wicking) is the name of the game with the Matrix Sub-Ohm Tank. Constructed of stainless steel and pyrex glass, one of the most obvious benefits is the large 5ml capacity, streamlined into a 22mm profile.
Several vendors are carrying the Matrix Sub-Ohm Tank, including Vapor DNA where it’s available for $26.99 w/ coupon “DNA10”. Or, until April 30th you can get an even better deal at Ecig Avenue for $21.99 with coupon “MATRIXDEAL” (free ship!) →
* Ecig Avenue coupon expires April 30, 2015. Good while supplies last.
Matrix Tank (by High Voltage) features:
- Stainless steel construction with pyrex glass
- Rectangular coil design for maximum airflow
- 0.2 ohm Matrix coil – 30w – 80w
- 0.6 ohm Matrix coil – 30w – 80w
- Excellent vapor and flavor production
- Stainless steel widebore drip tip with 6.5mm wide auxiliary airflow
- 5ml capacity
- 22mm diameter