To be honest, this is the first time we’ve heard of MSK, but the MSK Mini Box Mod offers up to 30W of power and sure looks great. The wood enclosure includes stainless steel firing and toggle buttons, flush mount (adjustable) 510 connector, built-in 2200mAh battery and an OLED screen that looks similar to the iStick. We’re not sure if you can sub-ohm with this device (no ohm rating included), but if you’re using standard, non-sub-ohm coils it shouldn’t be a problem.
Recently listed at Fast Tech, the MSK Mini Wood Box Mod is a compact and affordable option that is ideal for a wide range of average, everyday vapers. If you’re considering a compact box mod similar to the Eleaf iStick, this is a unique and attractive alternative. Get the MSK Mini 30W Mod at Fast Tech for just $32.89 with free worldwide shipping →
* PLEASE NOTE: 30W is engraved on this device and included in the name, but Fast Tech has it listed as 20W. We’re not sure if this is a website error or if it’s actually a 20W device.
* No special coupon code is required. Good while supplies last.
MSK Mini Wood Box Mod Features:
- Variable Wattage: 2-20W (0.1W increments)
- Variable voltage: 3-8V (0.1V increments)
- Wood and stainless steel construction
- Check atomizer resistance
- 10 seconds limited protection
- Micro-USB charging port
- Silver plated brass 510 center pin (adjustable)
- 5 times click to turn ON/OFF the mod
- 3 times click to switch between voltage mode and wattage mode
- Screw closure back cover
- Built-in 18650 2200mAh rechargeable battery