The Panzer 50W Box Mod is a unique device that caught our attention because of it’s attractive design, along with its gravity sensing capability. Rather than using toggle buttons, the G-Sensor allows you to quickly adjust settings with a twist of your wrist. We’ve never experience this technology, but it certainly sounds interesting. Powered by a single 18650 battery, the Panzer Box Mod offers up to 50W of power with temperature control (200F-700F) and fires down to 0.1 ohm. It also includes OLED screen, adjustable 510, micro-USB charging port and various safety features.
We don’t know much about this Chinese mod, but the Panzer 50W Box Mod looks great and it includes a lot of great features – including gravity sensing. It’s not widely available, but Chinese supplier Fast Tech has them available for $48.12 with free worldwide shipping →
* No special coupon codes are available. Good while supplies last.
Panzer 50W Box Mod features:
- Gravity sensor adjust power automatically: 7W-50W (in 0.5W increment)
- Gravity sensor adjust temperature automatically: 200’F-700’F (in 10’F increment) / 93’C-371’C (in 1’C increment)
- OLED screen display the output wattage, battery level, output voltage, resistance and temperature
- Quickly press the fire button 5 times to turn to lock/unlock
- Quickly press the fire button 3 times to turn to the setting mode (atomizer option, power set option, fahrenheit option, centigrade option, exit option), then shaking the G Sensor mode left/right to select the option
- Support atomizer resistance range: 0.2-3ohm (0.1-3ohm at TC mode)
- Short-circuit, low resistance, reverse polarity and thermistor protection
- 2 air holes on the top cap, 2 air holes on the bottom cover
- Micro-USB charging port
- 510 connection (adjustable brass center pin)
- Powered by single 18650 battery (sold separately)