Penny is an e-cig manufacturer that recently crossed our radar, with several new products that we thought were worth sharing. The latest, the Penny 150W Box Mod, offers up to 150W of power with temperature control. Powered by dual 18650 batteries, it comes in several attractive colors and includes a large OLED screen, adjustable brass 510 center pin and (what appears to be) and a quick-release battery door on the bottom. It looks similar to the Sigelei 150W Mod, but with a softer style and rounder edges.
Although there’s nothing overly spectacular about the Penny 150W TC Box Mod, it has a nice, clean looking design and most of the features vapers are looking for in a dual battery mod. We don’t know much about Penny, but the Penny 150W has a great low price – available for just $54.22 at Chinese supplier Efun.Top →
* No special coupon codes are available. Good while supplies last.
Penny 150W Box Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 3 – 150W (in 5W increments)
- Temperature control: 200 – 600F (in 5F increments)
- Minimum resistance: 0.1 ohm
- OLED screen displays battery condition, resistance, wattage and voltage
- 5 times click to turn on/off
- 3 times click to switch TC/VW
- Brass battery contacts
- Adjustable brass 510 center pin
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)
- Size: 86.5 x 54 x 24.2mm