With the recent release of the IPV D3, now is a great time to pick up the original IPV D2 from Pioneer4You. The IPV D2 is still a nice little mod offering up to 75W of power with temperature control. Powered by a single 18650 battery, it’s super compact and can fire kanthal coils (as low as 0.2 ohm) or nickel coils (as low as 0.05 ohm) with a temperature range of 200 to 580F. The IPV D2 features a large OLED screen and power adjustment in volts, watts and joules. It also includes spring-loaded 510 and quick access battery cover.
With its 80W replacement hitting the market now, you’ll find some great deals on the original Pioneer4You IPV D2 Mod. Normally retailing for over $50, you can get one at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for only $39.99. Or, get a better deal at US vendor Wake & Vape for just $37.02 w/ free carbon skin →
* No special coupon codes are available. Good while supplies last.
IPV D2 Box Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 7 – 75W
- Variable voltage: 1 – 8V
- Variable joules: 5 – 50J
- Billet aluminum body with latest YiHi SX130H chip
- Temperature control functionality
- Sliding ball bearing battery door
- Standard atomizer resistance: 0.2 – 3.0Ω
- Joule atomizer resistance: 0.05 – 0.3Ω
- Temperature range: 200 – 580°F
- USB charging port
- Spring loaded 510 pin
- Powered by single 18650 battery (sold separately)