This one is for all you “sub-ohmers” out there looking for a high-powered box mod at a reasonable price. The Project Sub-Ohm “thinmaN”™ 150 Watt iPV3 Mod (made by Pioneer4you) is a fourth generation box mod following the extremely popular “littlemaN”™, “Suitcase”™ and “Fatbaby”™ series. Powered by dual IMR 18650 batteries (30A+), it’s loaded with features and is adjustable from 7W to 150W!
Recently released and now available online at VaporDNA, if it’s anything like it’s predecessors, the Project Sub-Ohm “thinmaN”™ Mod is likely to sell out quick. Available in SILVER or BLACK, it uses the latest YiHi SX330 V3s chip and firmware is upgradeable via USB Port, up to 180 watts. Apply coupon “DNA10” for 10% OFF. Get the ThinMan mod in SILVER or BLACK at VaporDNA →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Project Sub-Ohm “thinmaN”™ features:
- Uses latest YiHi SX330 V3s Chip
- Firmware is upgradeable via USB Port, up to 180 Watts
- Full Aluminum Body For rigidity!
- Capable of firing 0.1 ohm – 3.0 ohm build
- Capable of putting out 150 Watts of power!
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Output Short Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Battery Low Voltage Protection
- Temperature Overheat Protection
- Beautifully Engraved With Project Sub-Ohm™ Logo and “thinmaN”™ logo
- Serialized for that personal touch
- Matches all other Project Sub-Ohm™ products
Project Sub-Ohm “thinmaN”™ specs:
- Output Power: 7W – 150W
- Output Voltage: 1.0V – 7.0V
- Input Current: 30A
- Input Voltage: 6.2V – 8.5V
- Loading Resistance: 0.1 ohm – 3.0 ohm