The Provari has long been considered the king of advanced personal vaporizers; widely recognized for it’s high-quality, US-made design. The original Provari (by ProVape) provided top-level performance with industry-leading build quality, while V2 was virtually identical with bumped up voltage and wattage capabilities. Finally, the highly anticipated Provari P3 has been released to the public with a completely revamped body and loads of features!
The Provari 3 is the Mercedes of APVs, which is obvious when you see the $249.95 price tag. It’s certainly not a device meant for novices, and it has far too many features to discuss them all without writing a complete review (coming soon). The main features include: VV (2.9 – 6.0W), VW (3 – 20W), 18350 / 18500 / 18650 capability, self-adjusting center pin and tons of built-in controls and safety features. This thing is amazing! You won’t find any discounts on this newly released model, but the P3 is finally here! Visit ProVape to learn about the Provari 3 →
* No special coupon codes are available for the new Provari P3 mod.
ProVape Provari 3 features:
- Adjustable Voltage: 2.9 – 6.0 in 0.1 volt increments
- Adjustable Wattage: 3 – 20 in 0.2 watt increments
- Flat top design provides a clean hybrid look with the latest tanks.
- Self-adjusting center contact pin ensures maximum compatibility with tanks and atomizers.
- Built-in OLED display with scrolling icon-based graphics to visually adjust your settings.
- A translucent seven color lighted push button acts as a low battery alert and allows you to select from seven color choices when the button is pressed.
- ON/OFF mode allows you to completely shut the unit off.
- 16 second safety cutoff turns off the unit if the button is held down for too long.
- HotShot™ Boost mode allows you to get more vapor with a short power boost with each puff.
- Scrolling OTS (Onboard Troubleshooting System) keeps the user informed of any problems and how to resolve them with clear instructions.
- Sub-ohm capability – down to .70 ohms
- Amperage limit of up to 5 amps will protect against over-current situations.
- Battery “mileage gauge” tells you how much energy is available to the atomizer.
- Thermal monitoring shuts the device off if it detects a high temperature condition.
- IQ™ (Input Quality) monitor provides feedback on the condition of your battery and connections.
- Left & Right handed mode allows the user to select which way the display reads.
- Check All mode allows the user to see all their critical settings at a quick glance with one button press (adjustable settings).
- Save profile – Save all of your favorite settings into 5 available memory slots for quick recall.
- Scroll speed adjust allows the user to select the speed of the scrolling menu.
- OLED brightness adjustment lets you vary the display intensity.
- Battery Monitoring shuts the unit off once a battery has reached end-of-charge.
- Reverse battery protection keeps the circuit safe if the battery is accidentally installed backwards.
- The P3 is compatible with flat top batteries.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- 1-Year Warranty