One of the earliest sub-ohm tanks to hit the market, the Joytech Delta II seems to have been lost in the shuffle, but it’s still an outstanding sub-ohm setup. Not only does it have adjustable airflow and replaceable sub-ohm heads, but it incorporates a revolutionary Liquid Valve Control (LVC) system that allows you to adjust the flow of liquid to the coil. You can also install an RBA head (sold separately) so you can create your own custom builds. This 22mm tank has 3.5ml of capacity and is optimal with 20 to 45 watt devices.
With a sleek stainless steel design and unique vertical windows, the Joyetech Delta 2 Tank is a great addition to almost any sub-ohm mod, and now you can get it for an unbeatable price. Normally priced around $30, get the Delta 2 Sub-Ohm Tank at Vapor Beast for just $15.74 with coupon “YEAHBABY” →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Offer good while supplies last.
Delta 2 Sub-Ohm Tank features:
- Made from high quality stainless steel
- Three vertical glass windows to easily check juice levels
- Can be used with either LVC Head or RBA head (sold separately)
- Liquid Valve Control (LVC) allows control of juice flow to the coil
- Two 0.5 ohm sub-ohm coil heads are included (20 to 45 watts)
- User-friendly, adjustable air inflow feature
- 3.5ml of juice capacity
- Comes with 1 stainless steel drip tip with delrin base to disperse heat
- 510 drip tip compatible
- 22mm diameter