Known for their big and powerful box mods, the Sigelei Fuchai 200W Mod is the latest powerhouse from Sigelei. Powered by dual 18650 batteries and made from durable zinc alloy, it blows past the Sigelei 150W with up to 200W of power and temperature control; supporting kanthal, nickel (Ni) or titanium (Ti) coils. The Sigelei Fuchai has a sleek, ergonomic design and includes magnetic battery cover, spring-loaded 510 and fires as low as 0.05 ohms.
Just recently released, several vendors are accepting orders on the Sigelei Fuchai Mod – which will undoubtedly be a HOT SELLER. You can get the Sigelei Fuchai 200W Box Mod at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for only $54.99; or if you’d prefer a US vendor, get it at Breazy.com for $52.49 with coupon “FUCHAI” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Sigelei Fuchai 200W Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 5 – 200W
- Temperature control: 100 – 300C / 212 – 572F
- Output voltage range: 0.5 – 7.5V
- Resistance range: 0.05 – 2.5ohm
- Supports kanthal, nickel, titanium coils
- Durable zinc alloy body
- Large OLED screen
- Low voltage, short-circuit, low resistance and reverse battery protection
- Magnetic battery cover
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)