The Sigelei Spark 90W Box Mod is a compact temperature control device offering a sleek, ergonomic design with up to 90W of output power. It’s compatible with both nickel and titanium coils, with a temperature control range from 212 to 572F and a minimum resistance of 0.1 ohms. Powered by a single 18650 battery, the Spark Mod features a dual magnetized battery door with a stylish inlay pattern that doubles as a battery vent. One of the most unique features is its quadrant based OLED screen that neatly displays multiple device readings in one convenient location.
The Sigelei Spark Box Mod is a compact and attractive device that offers plenty of power and advanced features. Originally retailing for around $50, several US vendors recently lowered their prices. Get one at Wake & Vape for only $34.90, or try Vapor DNA for just $35.99 with coupon “DNA10” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Sigelei Spark Box Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 10W – 90W
- Variable voltage: 1.0V -7.5V
- Joule range: 10.0J – 75.0J
- Temperature range: 100-300°C / 212-572°F
- Resistance range: 0.1 – 3.0 ohm
- Constructed of zinc alloy
- Quadrant based OLED display
- High / low voltage, short circuit, low resistance, reverse polarity and overheat protection
- Dual magnetized battery door
- Powered by single 18650 battery (sold separately)