It should probably come as no surprise that the Eleaf iStick already has a clone available, although it certainly happened quickly. The Eleaf iStick mod has earned mass appeal since it’s release several months ago and the Smart 20 mod appears to be virtually identical, other than the Smart 20 logo located on the casing.
The Smart 20 mod comes in the same ultra-compact package, offers VV and VW functions, OLED screen, long-lasting 2200mAh battery and up to 20W of power. A common occurrence in the e-cig industry, more than likely it’s exactly the same as the iStick, from the same factory in China.
You can pickup an authentic Eleaf iStick for about $40, but you can save a little dough by purchasing the Smart 20 (iStick clone) at FastTech for just $26.30. Available in black, blue, purple, red, silver and gold, get free worldwide shipping and apply coupon “USASALE” for another 10% OFF. Considering many vendors are sold-out of the iStick, the Smart 20 is an obvious alternative →
* Expiration of coupon code unknown. Good while supplies last.
Smart 20 Mod features:
- 0.8″ OLED display screen show battery condition, resistance, wattage and voltage
- Variable voltage – can be adjustable from 3.0V to 5.5V (in 0.1V increments)
- Variable wattage – can be adjustable from 2.0W to 20.0W (in 0.1W increments)
- Press the square button 5 times to turn ON/OFF
- Press the square button 3 times to switch the VV/VW mode
- Short circuit protection
- Low voltage protection
- Over 10s protection
- 510 threaded connection (brass center pin)
- Micro-USB charging port