This is the second device to catch our attention from Smoant – the Battlestar 200W Box Mod. Although Smoant isn’t widely known, the Battlestar 200W Mod is a great looking device that offers up to 200W of output with advanced temperature control (Ni/Ti/SS/TCR) and fires down to 0.05 ohms. Constructed from zinc alloy, it’s powered by dual 18650 batteries and has the styling reminiscent of a high end sports car, with a bright OLED display, toggle-button interface, magnetic battery cover and micro-USB charging port.
If you’re looking for a powerful and attractive setup, you should definitely consider the Smoant Battlestar 200W Box Mod. Even though the company is relatively new, it has an awesome design that’s loaded with power and features. Available towards the end of October, you can pre-order now at Chinese vendor Efun.Top for $39.99, or try Gear Best for $36.00 with coupon code “Smoant200” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Smoant Battlestar 200W Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 1 – 200W
- Temperature control: 200 – 600F / 100 – 315C
- Supports Ni, Ti and SS wire with TCR
- Resistance as low as 0.1 ohm (0.05 ohm in TC mode)
- Constructed from zinc alloy
- Compact size for dual 18650 device (83mm x 43mm)
- Large, bright OLED display
- Pass-through compatible
- Magnetic battery cover
- Micro-USB charging port
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)