Here comes another compact mini box mod – this time from team at Smoktech. The Smok R-Steam Box Mod offers up to 80W of output power with temperature control; supporting Ni200, titanium and stainless steel wires down to 0.6 ohms. At just 82 x 38 x 22.3mm, it’s definitely small, but it includes a nicely-sized 0.91 inch bare OLED screen and large square firing button. Powered by a single 18650 battery, the R-Steam Mini features magnetic battery door, micro-USB charging, spring-loaded 510 and comes in four attractive colors.
Quite a bit smaller than the Smok R80 Mod, Smoktech continues to improve their designs and the new Smok R-Steam Mini Mod is about as compact as it gets for a single 18650 device. Available towards the end of March and retailing for $50, pre-order the Smok R-Steam Mod at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for $37.99, or get one at Fast Tech for just $36.83 with free worldwide shipping →
* No special coupon codes are available. Good while supplies last.
Smok R-Steam Box Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 1 – 80W
- Voltage range: 0.8 – 9V
- Resistance range: 0.06 to 2 ohms
- Supports kanthal, Ni200, Ti and SS coils
- Cut-out design for air vents
- 0.91-inch bare OLED screen, easier to read
- Magnetic battery cover
- Spring-loaded switch
- Micro-USB charging port
- 510 threading connection
- Powerd by single 18650 battery (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 82mm x 38mm x 22.3mm