So it looks like Smoktech has upgraded the highly popular TFV4 Tank to the all new Smok TFV8 Tank. Also referred to as the “Cloud Beast” Tank, we don’t have a ton of details yet, but here’s what we do know. It’s a 24mm sub-ohm tank, holds 6ml of e-juice, is top-filled, has larger adjustable airflow slots and incorporates a new patented “Turbo Engine” coil system with a new V8 RBA head. These coils sound pretty amazing, and just like the original, we’re talking about HIGH-POWER quadruple and octuple (0.15 ohm) coil designs!
If it’s anything like the TFV4, the Smok TFV8 “Cloud Beast” Tank is sure to be just that – a cloud producing beast! Ready-to-ship from a handful of vendors later this week, you can get one of the best prices on Smoktech’s latest (and likely their greatest) sub-ohm tank at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for $24.99. Or, choose US vendor Vapor DNA for just $31.49 with coupon “DNA10” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Smok TFV8 Sub-Ohm Tank features:
- Stainless steel and glass construction
- Top rotary fill design
- 6ml tank capacity
- Large, dual bottom adjustable airflow slots
- Bigger central air tube
- Patented “Turbo Engine” coils
- V8-T8 Octuple Coil Head (0.15 ohm)
- V8-Q4 Quadruple Coil Head (0.15 ohm)
- V8 Turbo RBA Head (0.28 ohm)
- Large caliber delrin drip tip
- 510 threading
- 24.5mm diameter