The Smoktech SID is a nice entry-level mod that we reviewed a few months back. It’s been around for a couple of years now and bigger, better products have taken the spotlight, but it’s still an excellent VV/VW mod for beginners. The SID is sleek and lightweight, compatible with a single 18650 battery (sold separately) and can supply 3 to 6 volts in .1 volt increments, or 3 to 15 watts in .5 watt increments. It has a fully functional OLED screen, universal 510/Ego connection and operates with a single, one button control – similar to the ZMAX.
It was already moderately priced at around $50, but it’s hard to beat this outstanding deal at Vapor Kings. They’ve placed the Smoktech SID mod on clearance and have it listed for just $15. Not too shabby! Although it only provides up to 15W power, that’s more than enough for most standard (non-subohm) atomizers and tank setups. If you’re looking for a step-up from a mid-size Ego, this is the perfect opportunity →
* No special coupon code is required. Offer good while supplies last.
Smok SID Mod features:
- Variable Voltage: 3 to 6 volts in .1 volt increments
- Variable Wattage: 3 to 15 watts in .5 watt increments
- OLED Display
- Polished Aluminum Body
- Single push button control all functions and menus
- eGo Style connector that accepts both 510 and eGo threaded atomizers, cartomizers, tanks, and most clearomizers
- Reads output voltage, battery voltage and atomizer resistance
- Reverse polarity protection