It seems like everyone is producing box mods these days, and SmokTech is no exception. The XPro M22 is their compact mini (similar to the iStick), with an internal 2200mAh battery producing up to 22W of power. The XPro M36 is virtually identical but costs a bit more and produces up to 36W of power, while the Smok XPro BT50 is the largest Smoktech box mod powered by a single 18650 battery and producing up to 50W of power. It’s also Bluetooth-enabled, compatible with the Smart BEC phone app which records detailed vaping specs.
Mad Vapes carries all three devices and recently reduced their prices, making it a great time to pick one up. If you’re looking for something compact and relatively affordable, the Smoktech XPro M22 (22W – $32.99) and M36 (36W – $55.99) are both excellent choices, while the Smoktech XPro BT50 (50W – $79.99) is Smoktech’s most advanced option.
* No special coupon codes are necessary. Good while supplies last.
Smok XPro Mod features:
- High-quality anodized aluminum construction
- Variable Wattage: M22 (6-22W), M36 (6-36W), BT50 (6-50W) in 0.1W increments
- Adjustable, spring loaded 510 center pin
- Built-in 2200mAh battery (M22 and M36) or replaceable 18650 (BT50)
- Resistances: M22 (1.0-3.0 ohm), M36 (0.2-3.0 ohm), BT50 (0.2-3.0 ohm)
- DNA-style menu with 3-button operation
- 510/Ego thread adapter included
- Micro-USB charging port