Like the HCigar VT200, the SMY SDNA 200 Box Mod is another Chinese-made device that is powered by an authentic Evolv DNA 200 chip. Offering up to 200W of output power with advanced temperature control functionality, it’s compatible with standard kanthal coils and titanium (Ti) and nickel (Ni200) as well – firing resistances as low as 0.08 ohms. The SMY SDNA 200 Mod includes a long list of awesome features and has a HUGE 4800mAh battery that will last most vapers for days before needing a recharge.
Simeiyue isn’t the first, and probably won’t be the last Chinese manufacturer to offer an authentic DNA 200 chip. Considering the chip costs $80 alone, the SMY SDNA 200 Box Mod is a bargain with its enormous battery. Normally retailing for $160, you can get one at Chinese vendor Efun.Top for only $134.99. Or try US vendor Breazy.com for $143.99 with coupon “cigbuyer” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
SMY SDNA 200W Box Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 1 – 200W
- Temperature control range: 200F – 600F
- Resistance (Standard coil): 0.1 – 2.0 ohm
- Resistance range (TC coil): 0.08 – 1.0 ohm
- Durable aluminum alloy body with authentic Evolv DNA200 chip
- Supports Vt-Ti (Titanium) and VT-Ni (Nickel 200)
- 4 modes available: Power locked mode, locked mode, temp control mode, stealth mode
- Software up-gradable from PC eScrible
- Large OLED screen to display resistance, voltage, wattage, temperature, battery level
- Micro USB charging port
- Spring-loaded 510 center pin
- Built-in battery: 3S 4800mAh 35C