Similar to the SXK Zero V3 we posted a few months ago, the SXK Nebula Zero Mini Box Mod has the same 60W maximum output with temperature control, but it’s just a little bit smaller with a cleaner, more subtle design. Powered by a single 18650 battery, it supports standard, nickel and titanium coils and includes OLED screen, large firing button, micro USB charging port, magnetic battery cover, spring-loaded 510 pin and can fire as low as 0.08 ohms.
The SXK Nebula Zero Mini Box Mod packs a nice little punch it comes in a sleek and compact package. It’s not widely available in the US, but can be purchased at several different Chinese vendors, including 3FVape for just $46.99. Or, get it for way less at Fast for only $25.75 with free worldwide shipping →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
SXK Zero Nebula Mini Mod features:
- Variable wattage: 1W – 60W (in 0.1W increments)
- Temperature control: 200F – 600F (100C – 300C)
- Resistance range: 0.08 – 3ohm
- Temperature control supports titanium (Ti) nickel (Ni)
- OLED screen shows battery level, temperature, wattage and resistance
- Micro-USB charging
- Spring-loaded 510 center pin
- Powered by single 18650 battery (sold separately)