Over the past few months Clapton coils have been gaining a lot of attention, and the new Tesla Clapton RDA is designed specifically for the most advanced coil builds. It has a 3-post design with quad terminals for dual coil support, and the huge post holes will accept large gauge, twisted wires. It has adjustable cyclops air holes (Kennedy-style) on the sides that direct airflow to the bottom of the coil, with a spitback protection guard that attaches to the top cap. The Clapton RDA is 24mm in diameter and comes with a wide bore drip tip, along with glass and stainless steel tubes.
If you’d like to take advantage of the most advanced coil builds, the Tesla Clapton RDA will undoubtedly serve your needs. Clapton, twisted, hive and tiger coils are not a problem for this atty! Get one at Chinese supplier Fast Tech for $17.66, but US vendor Fuggin Vapor has a great low price of just $14.99 →
* No special coupon codes are available. Good while supplies last.
Tesla Clapton Atomizer features:
- Stainless steel and glass construction
- 3-posts with quad terminals for dual coil builds
- Huge post holes to support large gauge, twisted wires
- Adjustable airflow (dual cyclops air holes on base)
- Spit-back protection guard
- Pyrex glass tube (22mm x 24mm)
- Spare stainless steel tube
- 510 threading with solid copper center pin
- Wide bore drip tip
- 24mm diameter (42mm height)