Tesla has stepped up their game with some great new box mods this year, and the Tesla Invader 3 Mod is no exception. Even though it’s relatively simple, it offers an astounding 240W of power and is surprisingly compact for a dual 18650 mod. It lacks an OLED screen and temperature control, but it does include various safety features and a unique voltage dialing system. Not as simple as a mech mod, but not so complicated that you’ll get overwhelmed with settings, a basic blue light lets you know when the safety features are activated.
A few other mods have a VV potentiometer dial like the Tesla Invader 3 Box Mod, but none of them offer 240W of output! It has a great look and comes in three different colors; available at Chinese supplier Fast Tech for $34.18. Or, US vendor Vapor Beast has them for $38.64 with coupon “YEAHBABY” →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Tesla Invader 3 Mod features:
- Lightweight zinc alloy construction
- Input voltage: 6.6V – 8.4V
- Output voltage: 3.6V – 6.6V (adjustable)
- Max output power: 240W
- Max output current: 45A
- Minimum resistance: 0.1 ohm
- Voltage adjustment (potentiometer) dial
- Reverse battery, short circuit, low voltage and over-time protection
- Magnetic battery door
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries (sold separately)
- Dimensions: 3.5″(L) x 2″(W) x 0.9″(D)