Undoubtedly one of the best performing sub-ohm tanks of 2015, the Uwell Crown Tank has been updated. The Uwell Crown 2 Tank has a new and improved chimney design that’s setup to produce even more flavor, with larger dual adjustable bottom airflow holes and a brand new coil platform that includes a conical-shaped positive connector for a smoother draw – available at 0.25, 0.5 and 0.8 ohms. The Crown II Tank has a larger 24mm diameter, more e-juice capacity (5ml) and is top or bottom filled with a delrin insulated drip tip.
If it’s anything like the original, the Uwell Crown 2 Sub-Ohm Tank is sure to produce outstanding flavor and huge clouds of vapor. We haven’t had a chance to test one yet, but if you’re interested in the V2 Crown Chinese supplier Fast Tech has them for $22.66. Or, get one at US vendor Perfect Hit for only $21.99 →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Uwell Crown II Tank features:
- Stainless steel and glass construction
- 5ml tank capacity
- Top and bottom fill
- Tank locking screw
- New coils with cone-shape positive connector for smoother airflow
- Coils available at 0.25, 0.5 and 0.8 ohms
- Improved chimney design for stronger flavor
- 510 connection
- 24mm diameter