At first glance the Noisy Cricket Mod by Wismec & JayBo may seem like a boring, uninspiring mechanical mod, but looks can be deceiving. This unregulated box mod runs off of dual 18650 batteries in series, providing double the voltage! Ideal for cloud chasing and advanced coil builds, it may have a simplistic appearance but it includes finer touches such as a precisely engineered aluminum alloy body, peek insulated SMPL style fire button, unique linkage set, hybrid 510 adapter and six large bottom ventilation holes.
The Wismec Noisy Cricket Mod combines quality engineering with a sleek, simplistic design. You can get it in silver at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for $9.99, or if you’d prefer a US vendor Ecig.com has it listed for just $10.00 →
* Expiration of coupon codes is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Noisy Cricket Box Mod features:
- Precision aluminum alloy construction
- SMPL style firing button
- Special battery linkage set
- Six large bottom ventilation holes
- PEEK insulator
- Spring-loaded 510 connection
- Powered by dual 18650 batteries in series (sold separately)