Virtually identical to the Reuleaux DNA200 Mod in appearance, the Wismec Reuleaux RX200 Mod incorporates Wismec’s propriety chip vs. an ultra high-end Evolv DNA 200 chip. Both offer up to 200W of output power, temperature control and utilize three (yes three!) 18650 batteries to run the device. Designed by JayBo, the Wismec RX200 has a unique and attractive look with loads of great features, including easy-swap magnetic battery cover, OLED screen, recessed controls and spring-loaded 510 connection.
The Wismec Reuleaux RX200 Mod is an affordable alternative to the DNA200 with all of the power and features, and Wismec claims it performs the same – if not better. That’s yet to be determined, but at almost 1/3 the price it’s certainly worth a look. Get one at Chinese supplier Efun.Top for only $36.49, or if you’d prefer a US vendor The Vape Store has it for $46.74 w/ coupon “cigbuyer” →
* Expiration of coupon code is unknown. Good while supplies last.
Reuleaux RX 200 Box Mod features:
- Powered by Wismec RX200 chip
- Variable wattage: 1 – 200W
- Temperature control: 100 – 300C / 200 – 600F (Ni, Ti or SS)
- Sleek and innovative appearance
- Optimized heat dissipation design
- 0.69 inch OLED screen
- Magnetic battery cover
- Spring-loaded SS 510 connection
- Powered by three 18650 batteries (sold separately)
- Designed by JayBo